As teased yesterday, HTC today official announced the new ‘One X9‘ smartphone in China. It is priced at 2399 yuan, i.e. approximately $370 or Rs. 24450 and comes in two color choices including Silver and Gunmetal Grey. It is a Dual SIM smartphone supporting Nano sims and comes out of the box running Android with HTC Sense UI. HTC hasn’t revealed the Android version. It would be awesome if it is running Marshmallow. The phone comes with 7.99mm slim metal body.
HTC has powered the phone with 3GB RAM paired up with 2.2 GHz MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) Octa-Core 64-bit processor and PowerVR G6200 GPU making it pretty good in performance and multitasking. As per storage the phone has internal 32GB storage memory that can be expanded up to 2TB using microSD card.
With the new HTC One X9 we also get a 13 Megapixel primary shooter having dual-tone LED Flash, BSI sensor and OIS that also supports Ultra HD 4K video recording. On the front facing it carries a Ultrapixel camera with f/2.0 aperture with 24.7 mm lens that lets you capture stunning Selfies as well as Full HD 1080p video recording. As per connectivity, the phone supports 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5 GHz), GPS + GLONASS and Bluetooth 4.1. It is running on 3000mAh battery.
HTC One X9 Specifications:
- Android with HTC Sense UI
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 5.5 inch Full HD display with 170-degree viewing angle
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 2.2 GHz MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) Octa-Core 64-bit processor
- 3GB of RAM
- PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 32GB internal storage memory, Expandable up to 2TB using microSD card
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, BSI sensor and OIS
- 4K video recording
- Ultrapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture and 24.7 mm lens
- 1080p video recording
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5 GHz), GPS + GLONASS and Bluetooth 4.1
- 3000mAh battery