Samsung Galaxy S7 Release Date Leaked
The very crucial, Samsung Galaxy S7’s released date got leaked today by the world’s largest telecommunication brand, China Mobile. The image was first picked up by Slashgear, reveals that Galaxy S7 and probably its Edge and Edge Plus variants too may hit the market by February 2016. This was just an Internal Conference of China Mobile.
Usually, the S series flagship comes to market in the month of April after getting revealed in Feb at MWC. But since, we already know Samsung holds an event at CES 2016, it is expected that Samsung is going to reveal the new Flagships early this time. That being said, did Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge has lifecycle of just 10 Months?
Probably Samsung is taking these steps to overcome Apple’s iPhone popularity. Hence they also released the Galaxy Note 5 earlier than usual this year.
As of now we already have several rumors about Galaxy S7 specifications revealing its variants, processor, RAM, etc. Some rumors also revealed that Samsung may replace the Fingerprint sensor with Iris scanner in new flagship. Overall, here are the collected (rumored) specifications of Samsung Galaxy S7:
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 5.1 inch Super AMOLED 2K display
- 1440 x 2650 pixel resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 and Samsung Exynos 8890 Processor
- 4GB RAM
- 16GB, 32GB and 64GB internal storage memory, Expandable with microSD card
- 20 Megapixel rear camera with Dual LED Flash
- 4K Ultra HD video support
- 8 Megapixel front facing camera
- 3,500mAh Battery
- Fingerprint scanner, Force Touch pressure-sensitive panel (under display), Corning Gorilla Glass 5 front and
- back panels