So, now we are in the new year, 2016. Last year was huge in tech products and services where we got iPhone 6S Plus, Galaxy Edge Plus, Android 6.0 Marshmallow, iOS 9, Windows 10 and lots more. Talking particularly about smartphones, there thousands of devices launched including Entry level to Flagship powerhouses. From budget price or thousands of dollars. If you were didn’t managed to get your hands on one of them and planning to buy one, i tried to gather the best 15 smartphones of year 2015 for you. It will help you to narrow down the search. Let’s go.
The best iPhone so far from Apple with all new iOS 9 operating system introducing 3D force touch. Not only comes with bigger display but also powerful A9 processor along with 2gig of RAM and massive 12 Megapixel Dual-LED dual-tone flash iSight camera. A perfect iPhone to switch from Android.
Just a bit smaller variant of 6S Plus. While iPhone 6S Plus comes with 5.5 inch display, the 6S comes with 4.7 inches powered the same new Apple A9 processor with M9 motion co-processor and 2GB of RAM. There’s not much different in the specifications of both the devices, except the price. We also get the 3D Touch technology in iPhone 6S that calculates the pressure you put while touching the screen and reacts accordingly.
The popular premium Note series from Samsung. Priced at $739.99 for 32GB variant, and $839.99 for 64GB variant, Galaxy Note 5 sports a 5.7 inch QHD Super-Amoled displays offering 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution, 515ppi Pixel density. Pretty amazing display for Reading, Multimedia as well as Gaming experience. Samsung has powered the phone with 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM coupled up by 64-bit 2.1GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7420 SoC with four Cortex-A57 cores and four 1.5GHz Cortex-A53 cores.
Galaxy Note 5 Official Specifications:
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with Touchwiz UI
- 153.2 x 76.1 x 7.6mm and 171 grams
- 5.7 inch QHD Super-Amoled displays
- 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution, 515ppi Pixel density
- 64-bit 2.1GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7420 SoC with four Cortex-A57 cores and four 1.5GHz Cortex-A53 cores
- 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM
- 32GB and 64GB Internal storage memory, No MicroSD card slot
- 16 Megapixel rear camera with f/1.9 aperture sensor, optical image stabilization and Real-time HDR
- 5 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 2160 Pixels video recording
- 1080 pixel livestream videos to YouTube
- Fingerprint Scanner and Samsung Pay
- 4G LTE Cat. 9 or Cat. 6 modem, NFC or MST, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS/ A-GPS, and Micro-USB 2.0
- 3,000mAh non-removable battery with fast charging (Wired and Wireless)