Lenovo today introduced a new Selfie centric smartphone called “Vibe S1 Lite” ahead CES 2016. It is the lite variant of earlier launched Lenovo Vibe S1 which was also a Selfie focused smartphone with Two Selfie cameras. The new Vibe S1 Lite will be available soon in coming months in two color choices, i.e. Matte Blue and Matte White at the price of $199, that is approximately Rs. 13,250.
Unlike Vibe S1, the Lite variant doesn’t have two cameras but come with a single 8 Megapixel Sony sensor powered Selfie shooter with its own LED flash that lets you capture amazing pictures even in low light environment. Its primary camera is 13 Megapixel with BSI sensor, dual-tone LED Flash and PDAF. The phone comes out of the box running Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system and supports Hybrid Dual (nano + nano) SIM slot where you can use the second slot for MicroSD card.
Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite sports a 5 inch Full HD display offering 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. It is powered by 2GB of RAM coupled up with 1.3 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 processor and Mali-T720 GPU. The phone supports 4G LTE connectivity along with 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. As per storage, Vibe S1 Lite carries 16GB internal memory that can be further expanded using microSD card. Lenovo has backed up the device with 2700mAh built-in battery.
Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite Specifications:
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- Hybrid Dual (nano + nano) SIM slots
- 5 inch Full HD display
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 1.3 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 processor
- 2GB of RAM
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 16GB internal storage memory, expandable using microSD card
- 13 Megapixel rear camera with BSI Sensor, dual-tone LED Flash and PDAF
- 8 Megapixel front-facing camera with Sony sensor, 5P lenses and LED flash
- 4G LTE, 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 2700mAh built-in battery