The new leak reveals the Front Panel of Samsung Galaxy S7 (as it is claimed to be). We can believe it once because earlier rumors said that the next Galaxy will come with a new design, to match the same, we can see a longer home button on this panel. However, the Sensors placement on top do not match with the ones we saw in earlier leaked pictures.
In another fresh leak, a Samsung smartphone with Model number SM-G93 reveals some specifications. It is believed that the details are for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Plus. We have already seen a rumor revealing 4 variants of this year S series flagship. So, probably this would be the Edge Plus variants.
However, a report earlier said there would be two sizes of Galaxy S7, i.e. a 5.2 inch and a 5.5 inch. We will come to know soon more about this SM-G93 model. According to this leak, the over all specifications is something like a 5.7 inch QHD (2K) display with 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution, 12.2MP rear camera, 5 MP front camera and 4GB RAM.
The earlier specifications we gather for Galaxy S7 was something like:
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 5.1 inch Super AMOLED 2K display
- 1440 x 2650 pixel resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 and Samsung Exynos 8890 Processor
- 4GB RAM
- 16GB, 32GB and 64GB internal storage memory, Expandable with microSD card
- 20 Megapixel rear camera with Dual LED Flash
- 4K Ultra HD video support
- 8 Megapixel front facing camera
- 3,500mAh Battery
- Fingerprint scanner, Force Touch pressure-sensitive panel (under display), Corning Gorilla Glass 5 front and back panels