Huawei today at CES 2016 introduced a high end tablet called “MediaPad M2 10.0“. It is the successor of last year’s MediaPad M2 that was launched with 8 inch display. But this time, as its name suggests, the successor comes with huge 10 inch Full HD IPS display offering 1920 x 1200 pixels resolution. It comes out of the box running Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with Emotion UI 3.1 on top of it.
Huawei has powered MediaPad M2 10.0 with 2GHz Kirin 930 64-bit Octa-Core processor accompanied by Mali-T628 MP4 GPU making it a beast in performance as well as in Gaming. As per the RAM and storage, the tablet comes in two different variants. First is 16GB storage with 2GB RAM and the other is 64GB storage with 3GB RAM. The tablet is optimized for smoother multitasking as well. Both the variants can be expanded up to 128GB storage sing MicroSD card.
Huawei has also took care of the photography with the MediaPad M2 10.0. It offers us a 13 Megapixel primary camera with Auto focus and LED flash at rear facing, while at the front we have a 5 Megapixel Selfie shooter. The tablet comes with four speakers letting you have amazing multimedia experience too. As far as connectivity is concerned, it supports 4G LTE (optional), Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, GPS / aGPS and Bluetooth 4.0. Huawei has backed up MediaPad M2 10.0 with huge 6660mAh battery.
Huawei MediaPad M2 10.0 Specifications:
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Emotion UI 3.1
- 10.1 inch Full HD IPS display
- 1920 × 1200 pixels resolution
- 2GHz Kirin 930 64-bit Octa-Core processor
- Mali-T628 MP4 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 64GB storage, Expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- 13 Megapixel rear camera with Auto focus and LED flash
- 5 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 4G LTE (optional), Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, GPS / aGPS and Bluetooth 4.0
- 6660mAh battery
Coming to the price, Huawei MediaPad M2 10.0 comes in different variants, and so does the price differs. Let’s find out the price one by one.
- 16GB storage with 2GB RAM (WiFi) : $349 (Rs. 23,350)
- 16GB storage with 2GB RAM (4G LTE) : $399 (Rs. 26,545 approx approx..)
- 64GB storage with 3GB RAM (WiFi with stylus) : $419 (Rs. 27,875 approx.)
- 64GB storage with 3GB RAM (4G LTE with stylus) : $469 (Rs. 31,200 approx.).
All these variants will go on sale in Q1 2016 starting from US. As per color choices, the 2GB RAM variants will be available in silver color, while the 3GB RAM variants will come in gold color.