The successor of last year’s budget friendly Galaxy J1, the new Samsung Galaxy J1 (2016) is seen in a store of Dubai. Available in White, Black and Gold colors, it is priced at AED 499, that is approximately Rs. 9,050 or $135.
Being a budget phone, Galaxy J1 (2016) comes with entry level specifications that includes 4.5 inch Super AMOLED display with 800 x 480 Pixels resolution and is powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core Exynos 3475 processor. The processing is further accompanied by 1GB of RAM along with Mali T-720 GPU. It has 8GB internal storage which is further expandable using microSD card.
Samsung Galaxy J1 (2016) comes out of the box running Android 5.1.1 Lollipop OS. It has a 5 Megapixel rear camera with Auto focus and LED Flash. On the front facing, we get a 2 Megapixel camera for video calling and for selfies sometimes. It is a 4G LTE smartphone also supporting 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS. Samsung has backed up the phone with 2050mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy J1 (2016) Specifications:
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop OS
- 4.5 inch Super AMOLED display
- 800 x 480 Pixels resolution
- 1.3 GHz quad-core Exynos 3475 processor
- 1GB of RAM
- Mali T-720 GPU
- 8GB internal storage memory, Expandable using microSD card
- 5 Megapixel rear camera with Auto focus and LED Flash
- 2 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS
- 2050mAh battery