After being in rumors and leaks for so long, finally Samsung has announced the successor of Galaxy A9, called Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro. The phone is priced at 3499 yuan in China, that is approximately $539 or Rs. 35,765/- The actual release date or the global pricing is still unknown. The phone will come in White, Gold and Rose Gold color options.
Talking about the phone, the new Galaxy A9 Pro has been improved in terms of RAM, Primary Camera and Battery compared to Galaxy A9. Rest all remains the same. If we go in details, the Pro variant features the same 6 inch Full HD Super AMOLED display with 2.5D curved glass offering 1920×1080 pixels resolution and it comes out of the box running Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system. It supports dual Nano sim cards and is powered up with Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor accompanied by Adreno 510 GPU. There is a massive 4GB of RAM making it superior and Pro as named.
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro also has Fingerprint Scanner integrated in the physical home key at bottom front. As per storage, it has 32GB on-board memory which can be expanded up to 128GB using microSD card. In the camera, department, it has superior 16 Megapixel shooter with OIS, f/1.9 aperture and LED flash. On the front facing, A9 Pro carries an 8 Megapixel Selfie shooter with f/1.9 aperture. As per connectivity, the phone supports 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v 4.1, ANT+ and NFC. Samsung has backed up the phone with huge 5000mAh battery supporting Fast Charging.
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro Specifications:
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop OS
- Dual SIM (nano + nano) Support
- Fingerprint sensor
- 6 inch Full HD Super AMOLED display with 2.5D curved glass
- 1920×1080 pixels resolution
- Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB of RAM
- 32GB Internal Storage memory, Expandable upto 128GB using microSD card
- 16 Megapixel rear camera, OIS, f/1.9 aperture and LED flash
- 8 Megapixel front camera and f/1.9 aperture
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v 4.1, ANT+ and NFC
- 5000mAh battery with Fast Charging