Lenovo PHAB with 4G LTE, Big Display and 4250mAh battery launched at Rs. 11,999
Announced back last year at IFA, Lenovo has finally launched its huge phablet ‘Lenovo PHAB’ in India. It will be available in Flash sale via Flipkart starting April 21st at the price of Rs. 11,999/- It is a bit lower variant of Lenovo Phab Plus was launched couple of months ago in India.
Lenovo Phab sports a 6.98 inch HD display offering 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and comes out of the box running Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with Vibe UI on top of it. It has Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD). Lenovo has powered the phone with 2GB RAM coupled up with 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916 ) 64-bit processor with Adreno 306 GPU that seems enough to offer smoother performance and multitasking at such large display. The phone has 16GB internal storage memory and supports external microSD card.
With Lenovo Phab we also get a 13 Megapixel primary camera with LED Flash and 5 Megapixel front facing shooter. The phone also comes with Dolby Atmos, 3 microphones and dedicated voice processor for better sound quality. As per connectivity, Lenovo Phab is a 4G LTE, 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. The phone is running on huge 4250mAh battery that keeps you accompanied for over a day.
Lenovo Phab Specifications:
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with Vibe UI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 6.98 inch HD display
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916 ) 64-bit processor
- 2GB of RAM
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 16GB internal storage memory, Expandable using microSD card
- 13 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 5 Megapixel front facing camera
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 4250mAh battery