There are some Windows 10 running Lumia smartphones at budget price, but they wont be probably the cheapest because Acer’s new Liquid M330 comes for just $99.99 and is running the latest Windows 10 Mobile OS. Announced back at IFA last year, Acer today finally launched affordable Liquid M330 with mid ranged specifications. The phone will be available online via Microsoft Stores starting later this month.
Acer Liquid M330 features a 4.5 inch FWVGA capacitive touch display up to 350 nits brightness and 854 x 480 pixels resolution. Coming out of the box with Windows 10 OS, it is powered by 1.1GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) processor pairing up with 1GB of RAM.
With Liquid M330 we also get a 5 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and a 5 Megapixel front facing Selfie shooter too. The rear camera supports video recording up to HD 720 pixels. As per storage we get just 8GB internal memory but that could be further expanded using microSD card. As per connectivity, the phone supports 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+,WiFi 802.11 b/g/n,Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. Acer has backed up Liquid M330 with 2000mAh battery.
Acer Liquid M330 Specifications:
- Windows 10 Mobile OS
- 4.5 inch FWVGA capacitive touch display with up to 350 nits brightness
- 854 x 480 pixels reoslution
- 1.1GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB internal storage memory, Expandable using microSD card
- 5 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, 720p Video Recording
- 5 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+,WiFi 802.11 b/g/n,Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 2000mAh battery