Ulefone is well known for releasing impressive devices at competitive price, such as Ulefone Vienna, Ulefone Power and more.Today they launched yet another Flagships which is just not powerful inside but beautiful from outside too. It is Ulefone Future with truly Bezel less display. They name it ‘Your vision has No Border’. Priced at $269.99, that is approximately Rs. 17,890, the phone is now available in Space Grey and Gold color options. . Ulefone Future comes in all Metal Unibody design and is 151.5 x 73.5 x 8.6 mm weighing 185 grams.
Ulefone Future comes out of the box running Android 6.0 Marshmallow based Custom UI and supports Hybrid Dual SIM where you can also use the second slot for MicroSD card. It also has a Fingerprint sensor offering extra security and it recognizes and unlocks the device in just 0.1 seconds. The phone sports a 5.5 inch Full HD LTPS truly bezel-less display offering 1080×1920 pixels resolution with 401ppi pixel density. It is further protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for better durability. Well, you gonna love watching movies or pictures or even playing games on such amazing display.
In the processing section. Ulefone has powered the Future phone with 1.95 GHz MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10 Octa-core 64 bit processor which is the same SoC we saw earlier in Gionee S8. It is further paired up with 4GB of RAM and Mali T720 GPU. There is internal 32GB storage memory with MicroSD support up to 128GB using MicroSD card. For photography fans, Ulefone Future has a 16 Megapixel rear camera with Samsung sensor, PDAF for quick focus, f/2.0 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. We also get a 5 Megapixel front facing camera for Selfie fans.
Ulefone Future also seems great in connectivity section supporting 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/A-GPS, OTG and microUSB Type-C port. All the juice to the device is coming from 3000mAh battery with Quick Charging.
Ulefone Future Specifications:
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based Custom UI
- Hybrid Dual SIM slots
- Fingerprint sensor
- 5.5 inch Full HD LTPS truly bezel-less display protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 1080×1920 pixels resolution with 401ppi pixel density
- 1.95 GHz MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10 Octa-core 64 bit processor
- 4GB of RAM
- Mali T720 GPU
- 32GB Onboard storage memory, Expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- 16 Megapixel rear camera with Samsung sensor, PDAF for quick focus, f/2.0 aperture and dual-tone LED flash
- 5 Megapixel front facing camera
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/A-GPS, OTG and microUSB Type-C port
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charging