As scheduled, Xiaomi finally launched its first ever Phablet called as ‘Xiaomi Mi Max‘ with some impressive specifications. It is now up for pre-order in China and will be available to customers from May 17th. As of now Xiaomi hasn’t announced anything about its global roll out or pricing but we will keep you updated with the same. Talking about the pricing, Mi Max comes in three different variants, and so the price differs. let’s find out each of them prices:
- Xiaomi Mi Max with 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 650 SoC & 32GB storage : 1499 Yuan / $230 / Rs. 15350 approximately
- Xiaomi Mi Max with 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 652 SoC & 64GB storage : 1699 Yuan / $260 / Rs. 17350 approximately
- Xiaomi Mi Max with 4GB RAM, Snapdragon 652 SoC & 128GB storage : 1999 Yuan / $305 / Rs. 20450 approximately
Xiaomi Mi Max will be available in three color choices that includes Light Grey, Gold and Silver. Talking about the specifications, the phablet is running on the newest MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow bringing several new features and customization. You can check all the MIUI 8 Features here. Furthermore, Mi Max features a huge a huge 6.44 inch Full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display offering 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 1000 : 1 contrast ratio and 72% NTSC color gamut offering amazing display output. It supports Hybrid Dual SIM slots and the entire phone is packed under stylish full metal unibody design.
We also get a Fingerprint sensor placed at rear for easy access and providing better security to the phone as well as all your essential information stored on the same. Under the hood, Xiaomi Mi Max is powered with Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 and Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor with Adreno 510 GPU as we saw above in the variants. It is accompanied by 3GB RAM with 32GB or 64GB internal storage and 4GB with 128GB internal storage. Being Hybrid dual sims, they can be expanded further using MicroSD card.
As per photography, the new Mi Max comes with 16 Megapixel primary shooter having dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF and f/2.0 aperture. On the front facing we get a 5 Megapixel Selfie camera with 85-degree wide-angle lens and f/2.0 aperture. It supports 4G LTE with VoLTE along with other standard connectivity options including Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS + GLONASS. Xiaomi has powered the phablet with 4850mAh battery that can accompany you for over a day.
Xiaomi Mi Max Specifications:
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based MIUI 8
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro+nano/microSD)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 6.44 inch Full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display with 1000 : 1 contrast ratio, 72% NTSC color gamut
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 / Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB or 64GB storage / 4GB with 128GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- 16 Megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF and f/2.0 aperture
- 5 Megapixel front facing camera with 85-degree wide-angle lens and f/2.0 aperture
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS + GLONASS
- 4850mAh battery