Just after launching the new Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus, Motorola has also revealed a mid ranged variant called ‘Moto G4 Play‘. As of now there’s no announcement made about its pricing or availability but we can expect it soon, probably next month. The Play variant is too running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS and supports Dual SIM cards. It is powered with 1.4 GHz quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor along with 2GB of RAM and Adreno 306 GPU.
Moto G4 Play features a 5 inch HD display offering 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. We get an 8 Megapixel primary camera with LED flash and f/2.2 aperture, along with a 5 Megapixel front facing Selfie camera with f/2.2 aperture. As per storage the phone carries a 16GB internal storage memory supporting expandable memory card up to 128GB. It supports 4G LTE connectivity with other standard options including 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE and GPS. All the juice to the device is coming from a 2800mAh battery that supports Quick Charge.
Motorola Moto G4 Play Specifications:
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS
- Dual SIM cards
- 5 inch HD display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 1.4 GHz quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor
- 2GB of RAM
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 16GB internal storage memory, Expandable up to 128GB using microSD card
- 8 Megapixel rear camera with LED flash and f/2.2 aperture
- 5 Megapixel front facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 4G LTE, 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE and GPS
- 2800mAh battery with Quick Charge