OnePlus 3 Specs and Camera Sample leaked again
OnePlus 3 is in rumors since couple of months now and we get a new rumor and leaks every week about the same. Today, some leaks came officially from the company’s CEO giving us some details about the specifications, softwares and camera samples of the phone.
We saw OnePlus 3 on ATuTu and Geekbench earlier, but today we can see the screenshot of the phone’s ‘About Section’ that reveals its model number as ‘A3000’ running on Android N and OxygenOS 3.1.0. This came from @evleaks at his twitter account:
Furthermore, the CEO Liu Zuohu posted a Selfie taken from OnePlus 3 that has the resolution of 2,448 x 3,264 pixels.
We will keep getting you more details about the phone as we get something new. As of now, let’s take a look at its specifications.
OnePlus 3 Rumored Specifications:
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Oxygen OS (Or Android N)
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint scanner
- 5.5 inch Full HD AMOLED display
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core processor
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM with 64GB storage and 4GB LPDDR4 RAM with 32GB storage
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 16 Megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and OIS with 4K Ultra HD video recording
- 8 Megapixel front facing camera
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC and USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery