Xiaomi new Flagship in phablet series ‘Mi Max‘ is all set to launch in India on June 30th. Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra confirmed the same by tweeting it on its official account saying ‘Something BIG is coming to blow you away on 30th June, Indian Mi fans! Stay tuned’. Get a free Ticket for this Launch Event here. He also shared a teaser via YouTube video.
Xiaomi Mi Max was launched last month in China at the price of 1499 Yuan / $230 / Rs. 15350 approximately for 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 650 SoC & 32GB storage variant and goes up to 1999 Yuan / $305 / Rs. 20450 approximately for the 4GB RAM, Snapdragon 652 SoC & 128GB storage. Not sure if all three variants will be launched in India too. We will keep you updated with all the details including pricing and specifications of the phone during the launch.
Talking about the phone, Mi Max comes with huge Full HD 6.44 inch Full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display with 1000 : 1 contrast ratio and 72% NTSC color gamut. It is powered by Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 / Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor accompanied by Adreno 510 GPU. The phone comes with 2GB/3GB RAM and offers 32GB/64GB/128GB internal storage memory.
Something BIG is coming to blow you away on 30th June, Indian Mi fans! Stay tuned ?https://t.co/xBQyNscrCo
— Hugo Barra (@hbarra) June 15, 2016
Xiaomi Mi Max Specifications:
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based MIUI 8
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro+nano/microSD)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 6.44 inch Full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display with 1000 : 1 contrast ratio, 72% NTSC color gamut
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 / Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB or 64GB storage / 4GB with 128GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- 16 Megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF and f/2.0 aperture
- 5 Megapixel front facing camera with 85-degree wide-angle lens and f/2.0 aperture
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS + GLONASS
- 4850mAh battery