ZTE has today officially announced the new “nubia Z11” smartphone with impressive design and specifications. It is the flagship variant of nubia Z11 Mini and nubia Z11 Max. The phone will be available for sale starting on 6th June in China at the price of 2499 yuan, i.e. approximately $375 or Rs. 25500 for the 4GB RAM variant, while the 6GB RAM variant costs 3499 yuan, i.e. $525 or Rs. 35,700 approximately. Users can buy the phone in Gold, Gray and Silver color options, while the 6GB variant will only come in Coffee Gold color.
Talking about the design, the new nubia Z11 comes with border less, or we can say Bezel Less display and is packed under 7.5 mm aerospace grade aluminum alloy body offering premium look and feel. As per power, we can call nubia Z11 a beast with 2.15GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Quad-Core 14nm 64-bit processor accompanied by up to massive 6GB of RAM from which we just can’t doubt performance or multitasking. There is also an Adreno 530 GPU offering you best Gaming experience on smartphone.
The phone actually comes in two variants, First is 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage variant, while the second comes with 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage memory. Both these variants can be expanded up to 200GB using MicroSD card. Furthermore, the phone features an amazing 5.5 inch Full HD 2.5D bezel less display offering 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. ZTE has protected the screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for better and longer durability.
ZTE nubia Z11 comes out of the box running Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with nubia UI 4.0 on top of it. It has Hybrid Dual SIM slots supporting Nano sim cards. We can also use MicroSD card in second slot. There is also a Fingerprint sensor placed at rear facing for better security of the phone and information stored on it. It is fast enough to unlock the device in just 0.1 seconds.
As per photography, nubia Z11 comes with 16 Megapixel primary camera having dual-tone LED Flash, IMX298 sensor, OIS, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture and 6P lens offering you stunning pictures and videos. For Selfie lovers, the phone has 8 Megapixel front facing shooter with 5P lens, f/2.4 aperture and 80-degree wide-angle lens. The phone supports all major connectivity options including 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C and NFC. ZTE has backed up the phone with 3000mAh battery supporting Quick Charge 3.0.
ZTE nubia Z11 Specifications:
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with nubia UI 4.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM Slots
- Fingerprint sensor
- 5.5 inch Full HD 2.5D bezel less display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 2.15GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core 14nm processor
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage memory / 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage memory
- Expandable up to 200GB using microSD card
- 16 Megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, IMX298 sensor, OIS, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture and 6P lens
- 8 Megapixel front facing camera with 5P lens, f/2.4 aperture and 80-degree wide-angle lens
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C and NFC
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3