LG G Flex is the first smartphone from LG which will feature a curved OLED HD display. LG will be releasing the phone soon somewhere in November. As of now the price is unknown but LG G Flex will feature a 6-inch HD Curved Plastic OLED display offering 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. The device is powered with 2.26 GHz quad core Snapdragon 800 CPU and 2GB of RAM along with Adreno 330 GPU which makes the device powerful enough for carrying out all heavy tasks and games. It will also feature a 13 Megapixel rear camera and 2.1 Megapixel front facing camera for making video calls and conferencing. LG G Flex will come with built-in 32GB internal memory along with an expansion SD Card slot. Being a high end device it supports all major connectivity options like Bluetooth 4.0, MicroUSB 2.0 (default, can support up to 3.0), Wi-Fi a/b/g/N/AC and NFC. At last Phablet will be running on Android 4.2.2 JellyBean operating system which will be obviously upgradable later.
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- 6-inch HD Curved Plastic OLED (Real RGB)
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 2.26 GHz quad core Snapdragon 800 processor
- 2GB of RAM
- Adreno 330 GPU
- 13 Megapixel rear camera
- 2.1 Megapixel front camera
- 32GB internal storage, Expandable memory slot available
- Bluetooth 4.0, MicroUSB 2.0 (default, can support up to 3.0), Wi-Fi a/b/g/N/AC, NFC
- LTE-A / LTE / HSPA + / GSM
- 3,500 mAh battery
Price is still unknown for LG G Flex and it’s release is expected somewhere next month in November.