After so many leaks and rumors, finally Samsung’s next Flagship Galaxy Note7 appeared today in the first press images. Appeared first on @evleaks twitter account, the images confirmed few of the earlier rumors such as the Dual Curved display. Which also means, there won’t be any flat screen variant this time. We can also see the Iris Scanner placed just next to the earpiece, which was also a rumor but it is now confirmed.
The images shows three colors of Galaxy Note7, i.e. Black Onyx, Silver Titanium and Blue Coral. Not sure if these three are the only final colors of the phone but we will find it out during the official launch next month at Galaxy Unpacked 2016 scheduled for August 2.
Talking about specifications, the rumored details so far reveals the specs as follows:
Samsung Galaxy Note7 rumored Specifications:
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Fingerprint sensor and Iris scanner
- 5.7 inch Quad HD (Super AMOLED curved dual edge display
- 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution with 518ppi pixel density
- Octa-Core Exynos 8 processor
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB internal storage memory, Expandable using microSD card
- 12 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, dual-pixel PDAF and Smart OIS
- 5 Megapixel front facing camera
- IP68 ratings water and dust resistance
- Heart rate sensor and Barometer
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2X2 MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, NFC and USB Type-C
- 3600mAh battery with fast charging (wired and wireless)
Here’s the tweet from @evleaks that reveals the press images of Galaxy Note7.
Samsung Galaxy Note7 in (from l to r) Black Onyx, Silver Titanium, and Blue Coral pic.twitter.com/QiePUEG9GP
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) July 1, 2016