Samsung Galaxy Note7 will be available from August 2, just after it is announced
Recently it was confirmed that Samsung will unveil the next flagship ‘Galaxy Note7‘ on August 2nd at Unpacked 2016 event. Now, there’s a news saying the Phablet will be available for sale right away from the same day. Well, that sounds little surprising because usually Samsung starts shipping the flagship devices after a month of its announcement.
The news came from Korea’s ET News. However, it says Galaxy Note7 will be available in few markets from the announcement day. Which means other regions/countries will have to wait some day to get the phablet. Talking about India, we use to get every new flagship from Samsung after 3 weeks of its announcements. Let’s see if Galaxy Note7 will hit the market after same time or from the first day.
We will get to know all these availability and pricing details during the launch event on August 2nd. As of now let’s take a look at its specifications.
Samsung Galaxy Note7 Rumored Specifications:
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- S Pen stylus
- Fingerprint sensor and Iris scanner
- IP68 ratings Water and Dust resistance
- 5.7 inch Quad HD (2K) Super AMOLED Curved dual edge display
- 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution with 518ppi pixel density
- Octa-Core Exynos 8 / Snapdragon 821 processor
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB internal storage memory, Expandable further using microSD card
- 12 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, dual-pixel PDAF and Smart OIS
- 5 Megapixel front facing camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2X2 MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, NFC and USB Type-C
- 3600mAh battery with fast charging (wired and wireless)
Check the first ever TV Commercial of Galaxy Note7: