ZTE ZMax Pro with 6 inch 1080p display, Snapdragon 617, Fingerprint and 4G announced
ZTE has launched a new mid ranged phablet named ‘ZMax Pro‘ which is also the successor of earlier launched ZTE ZMax and ZTE ZMax 2. This could be a deal broker phablet because of its in-store rebate price that is just $99. The phone will be available from August 1st via MetroPCS in just Blue color. However, it is now up for pre-order.
The new ZTE ZMax Pro features a huge Full HD 6.0 inch display offering 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for better durability of the screen. It is running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system and powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 (4 x 1.5GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz) processor along with 2GB of RAM from which we can expect better multitasking and performance on such a large display.The phone has internal 32GB storage memory supporting external microSD card as well for expansion.
It also a Fingerprint sensor placed at rear facing for easy access and adding extra security to the phone and data. For photographers, ZTE ZMax Pro carries a 13 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and a 5 Megapixel front facing camera for Selfies and video calling. As per connectivity, the phone supports 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and USB Type-C. ZTE has backed up the phone with 3400mAh battery supporting Quick Charge 3.0.
ZTE ZMax Pro Specifications:
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Fingerprint sensor
- 6.0 inch Full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 (4 x 1.5GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz) processor
- 2GB of RAM
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 32GB internal storage memory, Expandable using microSD card
- 13 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 5 Megapixel front facing camera
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and USB Type-C
- 3400mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0