Karbonn has launched a new 4G VoLte smartphone in India called ‘Karbonn Quattro L55 HD‘. It is priced at Rs. 9,9990 and comes with a free VR headset. The phone seems good in design and leather-like finish on the rear. Quattro L55 HD is a Dual SIM phone running on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. It features a 5.5 inch HD IPS display offering 1280 x 720 pixels resolution.
Karbonn has powered the phone with 1.3 GHz quad-core processor coupled up by 2GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage memory which can be expanded further up to 32GB using microSD card. It has a 13 Megapixel primary camera with LED flash and a 5 Megapixel front-facing camera for Selfies and video calling. Karbonn Quattro L55 HD supports 4G VoLTE connectivity along with 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. The phone is running on 2700mAh battery.
Karbonn Quattro L55 HD Specifications:
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- Dual SIM Support
- 5.5 inch HD IPS display
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage memory, Expandable up to 32GB using microSD card
- 13 Megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 5 Megapixel front facing camera
- 4G VoLTE, 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 2700mAh battery