Couple of weeks ago, we saw the first press images of Samsung’s next ‘Galaxy Note7‘ showing the phone in three colors including Black Onyx, Silver Titanium and Blue Coral. Today, here’s a new image revealing the phablet in Gold variant.
Galaxy Note7 is scheduled to be unveiled at August 2, the date held by Unpacked Event 2016. Also there was report saying the phablet will be available in market immediately after the event. It usually doesn’t happens with Samsung flagships, but we can agree this time because Galaxy Note7 is reported to be already available for pre-order in Dubai at AED 500 (which is Rs. 9,200 approximately) with a complementary 128GB free SD card. Obviously this only the pre-booking price. The actual price of Galaxy Note7 will be revealed at the launch event.
Samsung Galaxy Note7 Rumored Specifications:
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- S Pen stylus
- Fingerprint sensor and Iris scanner
- IP68 ratings Water and Dust resistance
- 5.7 inch Quad HD (2K) Super AMOLED Curved dual edge display
- 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution with 518ppi pixel density
- Octa-Core Exynos 8 / Snapdragon 821 processor
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB internal storage memory, Expandable further using microSD card
- 12 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, dual-pixel PDAF and Smart OIS
- 5 Megapixel front facing camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2X2 MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, NFC and USB Type-C
- 3600mAh battery with fast charging (wired and wireless)