Gionee launches its latest mid ranged smartphone in India called ‘Gionee S6s‘. Priced at Rs. 17,999 this is the successor of earlier launched Gionee S6 and S6 Pro. Launched under tag line of ‘make Smiles’ the new Gionee S6s can be called as Selfie phone because of its 8MP front camera with Selfie flash. The phone will be available via Amazon in Silver, Gold and Rose Gold color options.
Gionee S6s is a Dual SIM phone with Hybrid slots running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with company’s own Amigo 3.2 UI on top of it. It features a 5.5 inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display offering 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The phone is powered by 1.3GHz Octa-Core Mediatek MT6753 Processor along with 3GB of RAM and Mali T-720 GPU making it pretty good in performance and multitasking. As per storage, it comes with 32GB internal storage memory which can be further expanded upto 128GB using microSD card.
Along with the Selfie camera, Gionee S6s carries a 13 Megapixel primary shooter powered with Sony IMX258 sensor, LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture and PDAF capable to record up to Full HD 1080p videos. As per connectivity it supports 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. The phone is backed up with 3150mAh built-in battery and it also has a Fingerprint sensor for extra security.
Gionee S6s Specifications:
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with Amigo 3.2 UI
- Hybrid Dual SIM Slot
- Fingerprint sensor
- 5.5 inch 2.5D curved glass Full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 1.3GHz Octa-Core Mediatek MT6753 Processor
- 3GB RAM
- Mali T-720 GPU
- 32GB internal storage memory, Expandable up to 128GB using microSD card
- 13 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF and Sony IMX258 sensor
- 8 Megapixel front camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture and 5P lens
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 3150mAh built-in battery