Lava iris 504Q is an android smartphone running on the android 4.2 JB OS. It has a 5 inch display and 1.2 GHz quad core processor which performs very well. If you wish to root your iris 504Q then you must know that this process affects the hardware and software part of your handset. Here are some requirements before you actually start the rooting process:
- Before rooting make sure your handset has at least 75% battery.
- Connect your handset with the pc or laptop via USB. Go to development option in settings of your phone and select the USB debugging.
- Download the rooting tool for Iris 504Q on your pc or laptop.
- Also get the Mediatek MT6589 drivers.
- Extract the above files and run the run.bat.file.and follow the onscreen instructions step by step.
There isn’t any complexity in the procedure and in no time you would be able to root your device. Rooting your lava iris 504Q would make your handset upgraded with increased speed and upgrade to latest software’s. Without the custom recovery there would be no use rooting your device. so go ahead and follow the steps below and install the clockworkmod recovery.
- Download Recovery and MKT tool and save them on your desktop.
- Probably you wont be able to download MKT Tool from Google Play on your PC hence download/Install it directly on your phone.
- Move recovery file on your phone’s SD card
- Now run MKT tool and choose the update recovery option.
- After this choose the recovery image file.
It would take some time for the processing to be completed. Once completed you can take off, download and install the required apps and enjoy the rooted iris 504Q.