There are several Android applications on Google Play Store or on other third party sites that requires Root access on your phone to get installed. However we know are aware that Rooting avoids the warranty but still we go for it because those applications are very important. Rooting also increases the capabilities of your device. If you are using Samsung galaxy grand duos, let me tell you that it can now be rooted in a very simple way. Here’s a step by step process for rooting your phone. Also read the basic requirements first and make sure your device is fulfilling it.
Rooting your Samsung galaxy grand duos would upgrade it to increase speed and upgrade to latest software’s. Without the custom recovery there would be no use rooting your device. here is the best possible way of rooting your device easily.
- Before starting with the process make sure your handset has at least 75% battery.
- Backup all your important data somewhere at the safe location on pc to ensure there is no loss of anything.
- Connect your device with the pc or laptop using USB.
- Then download and install clockworkmod recovery on your phone.
- DownloadSuperSU, do not install it now.
- Start the recovery mode by putting off your handset and then pressing volume up, power and home button together.
- You can scroll up and down by using the up and down volume buttons.
- Now select option install zip, browse to the location where you have put the super SU v1.05.zip file and select it to install.
- After the installation is complete reboot your device using the clockworkmod recovery.
Thats it. Now when you will check your applications you will find a new app called Super user. Your device is now rooted successfully. You can install any application or games which werenot able to be installed earlier. Rooting your device changes the software of your handset. Ensure that you do everything properly. The rooted phone of course performs really well.