HTC has launched the desire 501 and 601 in its desire series. HTC desire 501 is an android smartphone with 4.3 inch capacitive touch screen display. This is a dual SIM handset with dual standby and is powered by 1.15 GHz dual core processor. The performance of the phone is quite good and as it is dual SIM it enables comfortable use. The phone runs on android 4.1 jelly bean with sense user interface.
HTC desire models have a stunning look. HTC desire 501 is packed with 8MP camera with auto focus, LED flash and BSI sensors. It also comes with a front facing 2.1MP camera that allows comfortable video chatting. It has connectivity options like 3G, Wi-Fi, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS etc. the battery backup is quite good and is long lasting. It has 1GB RAM and 8GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB that supports proper functioning of the handset. Overall the phone seems to be very good. It is available in 3 variants – blue, pink and white and is priced at Rs.16,890/-
- 4.3-inch (480 × 800 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Dual SIM with dual active
- 1.15 GHz dual-core NovaThor U8520 processor
- 8MP Auto Focus rear Camera with LED flash, F 2.0 aperture, BSI Sensor
- 2.1MP front-facing camera with 88-degree ultra-wide-angle lens
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Connectivity: 3G (HSDPA up to 14.4 Mbps), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX and GPS
- 1GB RAM
- 8 GB internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 2100mAh battery
- Price: Rs.16,890
- Colours: Blue, Pink and White colours
- This phone is available in the mobile retailers across India and also the online retailers.