After being in rumors and leaks, finally CREO Mark 1 is now official and will be available soon at Rs. 19,999/- The flagship phone comes with some really interesting features such as built-in Answering Machine, Sense Quick access and lots more. You can check out the complete feature list of the phone here. Mark 1 is running on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop based Fuel OS and supports Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD) cards. It features a 5.5 inch Quad HD (2K) display offering 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution and is protected with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
CREO has powered the phone with 1.95GHz Octa-Core Mediatek Helio X10 (MT6795) processor paired up with 3GB of RAM and PowerVR G6200 GPU making the phone pretty good for multitasking as well as in performance. They also made sure we dont worry much about the storage by giving us 32GB on-board storage memory with MicroSD slot supporting up to 128GB card.As per connectivity, Mark 1 supports 4G LTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS.
CREO Mark 1 would also be a great choice for photography fans because of its amazing 21 Megapixel primary camera that comes with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, Sony IMX230 sensor and f/2.0 aperture. Not only it allows you to capture stunning pictures but also supports 4K Ultra HD video recording as well as Full HD 1080p slow motion movie at 120 fps. That’s impressive. For Selfie fans, the phone has an 8 Megapixel camera with 86-degree wide-angle lens and f/2.0 aperture. You can also record Full HD 1080p with front shooter. CREO is running the phone on 3100mAh battery with fast charging.
CREO Mark 1 Specifications:
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop based Fuel OS
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 5.5 inch Quad HD (2K) display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution
- 1.95GHz Octa-Core Mediatek Helio X10 (MT6795) processor
- 3GB of RAM
- PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 32GB internal storage memory, Expandable up to 128GB using microSD card
- 21 Megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, Sony IMX230 sensor and f/2.0 aperture
- 4K Ultra HD video recording, 120fps slow motion at 1080p
- 8 Megapixel front-facing camera, 86-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 4G LTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 3100mAh battery with fast charging
From here you can download latest CREO USB Driver and PC Suite software for your Mark 1 smartphone. Both these are absolutely free tools and takes just one click to get the files on your desktop. PC Suite is a Windows based client software for your Creo phone using which you can Backup the complete phone with all its applications, files, folders, settings, etc in a single file on computer. This file can be used to Restore the device back to its state anytime, without loosing a single file. Using PC Suite you can also Sync all important stuffs from phone such as contacts, notes, bookmarks, calendar, messages, emails, etc to PC as well as Clouds. You can even sync multimedia files, share mobile internet on USB cable and do much more.
Download CREO Mark 1 F4 PC Suite | Download USB Driver from below [wpdm_file id=188 template=”bluebox ” ]