Just a week after launching Reliance Jio 4G for public, Reliance has now launched its own digital wallet app called ‘JioMoney Wallet’. It is an all in one and easy to use wallet app that lets you go cash free anywhere. using JioMoney wallet, not only you can recharge mobiles or DTH and pay utility bills, but also make Insurance payment, manage your finances, shop online, send or receive money to your family and friends, transfer money to your bank account and so much more. It also lets you book online movie tickets or Imagica trip right away.
There are over 50,000 online merchants including Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal and more have already signed up with JioMoney. Which means paying for your online shopping is just one tap away. It also lets you use barcode scan to pay at physical stores along with offer deals, coupons. There are so many more important features you get. Let’s take a look at its entire feature list:
- Make bill payments for MSEB, BSES, BEST, Mahanagar Gas, Gujarat Gas, GEB, and others
- Do your mobile recharge and pay bills for Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL, Reliance, MTNL, Aircel, Uninor, Tata Docomo, Cellone, and others
- Pay for DTH recharges for Dish TV, Tata Sky, Airtel DTH, Videocon D2H, Sun Direct, BIG TV, and others
Pay insurance premiums
- Pay for online shopping at leading stores like Archies, Bookmyshow, Clarks, Groupon, Imagica, Starbucks, and thousands more
- Send and receive money to and from family and friends
- Get great deals, coupons and cashback directly on your mobile phone from local merchants
- Digitize not just your money but also your loyalty points
- Payment from and for the entire Reliance ecosystem – Reliance Retail, Digital Express, Reliance Fresh, Reliance Jewels, and other Reliance retail businesses
- Deep market penetration – Right from a mega mall to a neighborhood store
- Fast and convenient barcode scanning for physical merchants
- Easy transfer of JioMoney balance into your bank
Reliance JioMoney Walletis now available for Android as well as iOS smartphones and tablets. You can download the same by clicking the respective links below. Or, you can also download the latest APK file in just one click from this page and install the app manually.