Many times we delete some very important picture or video or any file mistakenly which is not recoverable by any means on our smartphone or tablets. We wonder if we had something computer like Recycle Bin on our phones as well. Did you came across such situation ever? I guess Yes, because we all did. Well, fortunately, now we have something called ‘Dumpster’. An app that works exactly like Windows or Mac Recycle Bin.
Once you installed Dumpster, everything you delete will be stored in Dumpster instead of wiping off completely from the device. In just case, if you delete something important, mistakenly, you can simply restore it back instead of regretting. That’s what the tag line of this app says, ‘The Freedom to make Mistakes’.
Dumpster can save almost all files including images, videos, Audio, pdf, zip, mp3, mp4, ppt, doc, avi, mpg, jpg, rar and all common file types. You just need to select all the file types from the app settings. Although most of them is selected by default. If you are concerned about storage, no need to, because Dumpster also support cloud backup such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, etc. Which means, all your deleted files would be stored on Cloud. There is also an option select time period after while Dumpster will wipe out the deleted files completely from the phone and cloud too.
Here’s the complete list of Dumpster Features :
- Restore deleted pictures, music files, videos and pretty much almost any file type (pdf, mp3, doc, avi, mp4, jpg, png, rar, ogg, txt and many more
- No Rooting needed but if you do, you get improved performance.
- Internet connection absolutely not required.
- NEW: Recover uninstalled apps
- Restore Dumpster backup files with a single tap.
- Preview deleted photos, videos and audio files before recovering.
- Send files to Dumpster using “share” or “send to” from any file manager or gallery app out there.
- Scheduled auto-clean of old deleted items.
- Protect your privacy with a special lockscreen and access restriction.
- NEW – Backup deleted pictures videos and files to the cloud!
You can download Dumpster for your Android smartphones and tablets right away from the PlayStore link provided below. In case, you were looking for its APK file, well get the same too in just one click from the download link given below.