The Chinese manufacturer Gionee wants to gain international visibility and has launched in the MWC 2016 the A1 Plus smartphone positioned on the mid-range, along with Gionee A1.
Gionee is one of those little-known Chinese brands that go beyond national borders and want to gain international visibility. The Global Mobility Exhibition, which takes place as every year in Barcelona, presents itself as an excellent opportunity. It will also have its stand, in 2017, as indicated by a recent teaser.
Coming to the features of the smartphone, the Gionee A1 Plus, has a 6-inch Full HD display and a Helio X25 processor on board, with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage memory, also expandable via microSD port.
The other difference is the presence of a double camera of 13/5 megapixel sensor at the rear and a 20 megapixel camera module at the front, all with a 4550 mAh battery on board (and fast recharging) and Android 7 Nougat.
Gionee A1 Plus is expected for the month of April 2017 at a price of 449€.
Gionee A1 Plus Specifications:
- Android 7.0 Nougat with Amigo OS
- Dual SIM Support
- Fingerprint sensor
- 6 inch Full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 1920× 1080 pixels resolution
- 2.5GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P25 processor
- Mali-T880 GPU
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB Internal storage memory, Expandable up to 256GB using microSD card
- 13 Megapixel rear camera with LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1/3.06″ sensor and 5P lens
- Secondary 5 Megapixel camera
- 20 Megapixel front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1/2.8″ sensor, 5P lens and selfie flash
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS
- 4550mAh battery with fast charging
Now, to get most out of your smartphone, you should download Gionee A1 Plus PC Suite. It is a very useful software that will let you to transfer files between your computer and smartphone. You can also try to backup your important files, data, phone settings, installed apps, etc; from your smartphone to your pc with the help of PC Suites. If anything goes wrong in your phone, then you can simply use this backup file to restore your original phone settings and get all your important data back on your smartphone. So, download Gionee A1 Plus PC Suite from the below link.
[wpdm_file id=20 template=”bluebox ” ]