Samsung Galaxy S8 USB Driver, PC Suite and SideSync
Finally Samsung’s latest Flagship phone ‘Galaxy S8‘ and its better variant ‘Galaxy S8 Plus‘ are now available for pre-order in markets world wide. Starting from the price of Rs. 57000, both these phones come with the new Infinity Display which is one of its kind. Talking about only Galaxy S8, it comes with a 5.8 inch Quad HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It offers 2960 × 1440 pixels resolution with 570 PPI density.
Coming out of the box with latest Android 7.0 Nougat operating system, Galaxy S8 is powered by Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 8895 processor along with Mali-G71 MP20 GPU. Well, you just can’t doubt for its performance which gets even better with 4GB LPDDR4 RAM. As per storage, the phone comes with 64GB internal memory (UFS 2.1) and it can be further expanded using microSD card. Remember, it is a Dual SIM smartphone with Hybrid slot supporting nano + nano or nano + microSD.
The water and dust resistance Galaxy S8 is also one of the best in Camera performance because of its 12 Megapixel Dual Pixel rear camera having LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, 1/2.55″ sensor size, OIS and 1.4µm pixel size. You can just click amazing pictures and 4K videos. There is also an 8 Megapixel Selfie shooter with auto focus, f/1.7 aperture, 1/3.6″ sensor size, 1.22µm pixel size and 80-degree wide-angle lens allowing you to capture stunning selfies.
Being Flagship device, Samsung Galaxy S8 also supports all major connectivity options including 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO, Bluetooth v 5.0 (LE up to 2Mbps), GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC and MST. It is backed up with 3000mAh battery supporting fast Charging on both wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Specifications:
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- 5.8 Inch Quad HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity display protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2960 × 1440 pixels resolution with 570 ppi
- Octa Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 8895 processor
- Mali-G71 MP20 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB storage (UFS 2.1), Expandable using microSD card
- 12 Megapixel Dual Pixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, 1/2.55″ sensor size, OIS and 1.4µm pixel size
- 8 Megapixel Auto focus front facing camera with f/1.7 aperture, 1/3.6″ sensor size, 1.22µm pixel size and 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Ultra High Quality Audio Playback – PCM: Up to 32 bits; DSD: DSD64/128
- Accelerometer, Barometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Heart Rate Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor, Iris Sensor, Pressure Sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO, Bluetooth v 5.0 (LE up to 2Mbps), GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC and MST
- 3000mAh battery with fast Charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging
You can download the latest official Samsung USB Driver and PC Suite software for your new Galaxy S8 from this page in just a single click along with Samsung SideSync. These all are very essential tools for your Samsung phone that not only helps you to make the best and most out of the device but also provides best security to each information stored on the phone. Using PC suite you can copy, move or transfer data between computer and Phone seamlessly and comfortably. PC suite also syncs all your emails, contacts, messages, etc between phone and PC as well as with clouds so that you can access all your important stuffs anytime from anywhere.
Similarly, USB driver is very important because it is the one that connects your phone with any Windows running computer. No driver, no connectivity. On other hand, SideSync is a tool that lets you access your phone from computer. It brings the exact same phone UI on your desktop. You can answer calls, messages and do everything from computer which you do on your phone. So, go ahead and download all these tools right away to make the best out of your phone.
Download Samsung PC Suite | Download Samsung USB Driver | Download Samsung SideSync