HTC has launched its power packed beautiful Flagship smartphone ‘HTC U11‘ priced at Rs. 51,990. The phone comes out of the box running Android 7.1.1 Nougat with HTC Sense UI, HTC Edge Sense and HTC Sense Companion and supports Dual nano SIM cards with Hybrid slot. It also has a fingerprint sensor into the home button adding extra security layer to the device. The phone can be used under water as well since it is IP67 rated water and dust resistant device.
HTC U11 sports a 5.5 inch Quad HD Super LCD 5 display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection offering 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution. HTC has powered the phone with 2.45GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform, Adreno 540 GPU and 6GB of RAM. At this processing power you just can’t doubt about the performance. It also has onboard 128GB storage (UFS 2.1) memory. if you still feel shortage of storage, you can expand it up to 2TB using microSD card.
Under the hood, HTC U11 carries 12 Megapixel HTC UltraPixel 3 rear camera powered with 1.4μm pixel, dual LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, OIS, UltraSpeed Autofocus and RAW capture. It can record Ultra HD 4K video recording with 3D Audio, Hi-Res stereo recording and Acoustic Focus. You can also record Full HD Slow-Mo video at 120fps using this camera. Furthermore, there is a 16 Megapixel front-facing camera with Full HD video recording support for Selfie lovers.
HTC U11 also offers best multimedia experience because of its HTC BoomSound Hi-Fi Edition speakers offering more loudness and better Dynamic Range Audio. It is also equipped with USB-C audio, HTC USonic with Active Noise Cancellation, 3D Audio recording with 4 microphones and Hi-Res audio certified. Talking about connectivity, being a Flagship phone, HTC U11 supports all major connectivity options including 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS with GLONASS, NFC and USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 1. HTC has powered the phone with 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0.
HTC U11 Specifications:
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat with HTC Sense UI, HTC Edge Sense and HTC Sense Companion
- Hybrid Dual SIM Support
- Fingerprint sensor
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- 5.5 inch Quad HD Super LCD 5 display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform
- Adreno 540 GPU
- 6GB of RAM
- 128GB internal storage (UFS 2.1), Expandable up to 2TB using microSD card
- 12 Megapixel HTC UltraPixel 3 rear camera with 1.4μm pixel, dual LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, OIS, UltraSpeed Autofocus and RAW capture
- Ultra HD 4K video recording with 3D Audio, Hi-Res stereo recording, and Acoustic Focus
- Full HD Slow-Mo video at 120fps
- 16 Megapixel front-facing camera with Full HD video recording
- USB-C audio, HTC USonic with Active Noise Cancellation,HTC BoomSound Hi-Fi edition, 3D Audio recording with 4 microphones, Hi-Res audio certified
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS with GLONASS, NFC and USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 1
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
You can download official HTC PC Suite and most recent USB Drivers along with HTC Sync Manager for your new HTC U11 from this page in just a single click. PC suite is very important software for your phone since not only it increases the productivity but also provides better security to each information stored on the phone by letting Backup or Sync all your contacts, notes, emails, messages, appointments, calendar, etc with PC, with MS Office Outlook and also with major clouds like Google, Yahoo, Microsoft and more so that you can access them anytime from anywhere. You can also Backup the entire phone on your computer with all its installed applications, Cache, files, folders, etc. If something goes wrong with the device, you can easily Restore it back anytime without loosing even a single file.
That’s not all. Using HCT PC suite you can make or answer calls and also answer messages directly from your computer screen. You can also share mobile internet instantly over USB to PCs. It also keeps your pictures, videos and music files synced and updated between phone and PC. There’s lots more to do. USB driver on other hand is must as well because unless your computer finds proper drivers installed, it will just not detect the phone at all and that means you cannot do any of the above-mentioned stuff. Drivers are also required while Rooting or installing Custom ROMs on your HTC U11.