Meizu Pro 6 Plus is a Flagship smartphone from the company starting at the price of $435 approximately and goes up to $480 for its top-end variant. It is the successor of Meizu Pro 6 that was launched earlier this year. The new Pro 6 Plus features an amazing 5.7 inch (2K) Super AMOLED display with 3D Press offering 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution, 103% NTSC color gamut, 600 nits brightness and 10000:1 contrast ratio. It is protected further with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 offering better durability. The screen’s 3D press can perceive different levels of pressure and has 0.53mm narrow bezels.
Packed inside unibody metal design, it supports Dual SIM connectivity and is running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with Flyme 6.0 on top of it. The phone carries mTouch 2.1 fingerprint sensor embedded with the physical home button on the front that can recognize and unlock the phone in just 0.15 seconds. That’s not all. There’s also a Heart Rate sensor built into it.
Meizu has powered it Flagship with 2.3 / 2GHz Octa-Core Exynos 8890 SoC processor accompanied by Mali-T880 MP10 GPU and massive 4GB LPDDR4 RAM making the phone powerful enough for faster performance and smoother multitasking. As per storage, the phone comes in two variants, i.e. 64GB and 128GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage memory.
The phone can also be preferred choice for photography fans because of its 12 Megapixel rear camera with dual-tone 10-LED Ring Flash, Laser Auto focus, 4-axis OIS, PDAF, 6P lenses, f/2.0 aperture and 1.25μm size using which you can capture stunning and vibrant pictures along with Ultra HD 4K video recording. There is also a 5 Megapixel front-facing Selfie shooter with f/2.0 aperture. It also seems good for music fans with its ESS ES9018K2M audi chip and ADI AD45275 amplifier.
The new Pro 6 Plus supports 4G VoLTE connectivity along with WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB 3.1 Type-C and NFC. It is backed up with 3400mAh battery with mCharge 3.0 24W fast charging support which can boost up the battery up to 60% in just 30 minutes of charging.
Meizu PRO 6 Plus Specifications:
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with Flyme 6.0
- Dual SIM support
- mTouch Fingerprint sensor, Heart Rate sensor and infrared sensor
- 5.7 inch 2K Super AMOLED display with 3D Press, 103% NTSC color gamut, 600 nits brightness and 10000:1 contrast ratio protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution
- 2.3 / 2GHz Octa-Core Exynos 8890 SoC
- Mali-T880 MP10 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB and 128GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage memory
- 12 Megapixel rear camera with dual-tone 10-LED Ring Flash, Laser Auto focus, 4-axis OIS, PDAF, 6P lenses, f/2.0 aperture and 1.25μm size
- Ultra HD 4K video recording
- 5 Megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- ESS ES9018K2M audi chip, ADI AD45275 amplifier and 3.5mm audio jack
- 4G VoLTE , WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB 3.1 Type-C and NFC
- 3400mAh battery with fast charging support
From this page you can download the official Meizu PC Suite and most recent USB Driver for your new Pro 6 Plus for free. PC suite is computer based client application for your phone using which you can carry out several important tasks which cannot be done with the phone alone. For example, you can sync information between your phone and programs, such as Office Outlook, create multimedia messages, or manage your phone’s calendar effortlessly on your computer. It lets you Sync calendar, bookmarks, notes, emails, contacts, etc with major cloud services as well including Google, Yahoo, Microsoft and more. It also lets you backup and restore the entire phone anytime without loosing a single file. You can also connect your computer to the internet with the help of your phone as a Modem with PC Suites. It also lets you Manage and play your media contents (music, movie, pictures) on your PC. There are many more such important features of this tool.