Homtom H5 PC Suite and USB Driver
Homtom H5 is the most superior phone from the newest entry brand Homtom along with H1 and H3. Priced at Rs. 10,990, the new H5 comes with Fullscreen display. Fingerprint Sensor, Face Unlock and Dual rear camera setup. All these specs seems pretty impressive.
Running on the latest Android 8.1 Oreo update, the phone supports Dual SIM cards. It features a 5.7 inch 18:9 aspect ratio In-Cell display offering 720 x 1440 pixels resolution. Homtom has powered up the phone with 1.3GHz MediaTek processor accompanied by 3GB of RAM and 32GB onboard storage memory which can be further expanded up to 64GB using microSD card.
For camera fans, Homtom H5 carries a 16 Megapixel primary rear camera with LED flash and a Secondary 2 Megapixel camera. On the front facing, the phone has a 5 Megapixel front-facing camera with LED flash of its own. We also get FM Radio with 3.5mm audio jack for non-stop music. It supports 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS. It is backed up with 3300mAh battery.
Homtom H5 Specifications:
- Android 8.1 Oreo Update
- Dual SIM Support
- Fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- 5.7 inch 18:9 aspect ratio In-Cell display
- 720 x 1440 pixels resolution
- 1.3GHz MediaTek processor
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB internal storage memory, Expandable up to 64GB using microSD card
- 16 Megapixel rear camera with LED flash, Secondary 2 Megapixel camera
- 5 Megapixel front-facing camera with LED flash
- FM Radio with 3.5mm audio jack
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS
- 3300mAh battery
To make the best out of your new Homtom H5, you must download its PC Suite application which can be downloaded from this page along with the latest Homtom USB Driver together in one click and that too for free. These are essential tools that not only help you increase the phone’s productivity but also provide best security to each file and data stored on the phone.