Huawei Ascend Mate is one of the best phablet in the market. This phone is not really a phone, but something between tablet and Smartphone. With 6.1inch screen you get a big space to work. The screen features HD Toshiba IPS+ display. You get amazing screen quality here. You can surf through web, check images, and do many things. I am really impressed with Gionee’s screen quality. the phone is powered by a powerful 1.5Ghz Quad core cpu. This is a Hi-Silicon which gives you extreme level performance. The phone is design to work with many hd games and application. If you need rich gaming experience then this decide is one of the best in the market. It further has 2GB ram that can mange various apps quiet easily. For storage there are 8GB space in it. With a great quad core processor the phablet also has a 16 Core GPU. It is ideally designed for gaming and multimedia.
Today I am going to show you how you can root Huawei Ascend Mate. Rooting is good if you are not really happy with the phone Os. You want to remove some apps, but you are unable to get rid of that. Rooting gives you a full permission to delete things. But it is not officially provided by Huawei so if you do this you will loose the warranty. So try this on your own risk.
- The first and most important thing is to backup your data. Rooting might create some compilation if you do not do is properly. It happens that while rooting you might lose a step and your phone will have a issue. At that point you have to run factory reset. So backup the phone data first.
- Charge your phone at maximum. Never attempt to move ahead with rooting or flashing if your device is not having maximum battery.
- Being a unofficial method you will lose the phone warranty and you might also not get any future OTA updates. So better go ahead on your own risk.
- The process is tested and works only on Huawei Ascend Mate. I do not guarantee that this process will work on any other Huawei models.
- You need a windows based system for running the rooting process.
- Download eroot 1.3.4 application and keep the archive on your desktop.
- Extract the content of eroot on your desktop in a folder.
- Go in Huawei Ascend Mate Settings and tap on Developer Options. There enable USB Debugging.
- Connect the pone to your pc through original usb cable. If your system is not having updated usb drivers you will get new hardware installation wizard. Do not move ahead if this drivers are not installed.
- Once done go in eroot folder and there double click on eroot executable file.
- After launching the app click on Root button and wait back.
- The rooting process will start. Once it is over the device will be rooted.