Samsung has recently launched the upgraded member of A series named Galaxy A50, which is not only has powerful performance but also comes under mid-range pricing. The new Galaxy A50 supports an impressive 6.4-inch Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display. Powered by the very latest Exynos 7 Series 9610 10nm processor which has been announced in March last year. The smartphone runs of the Android Pie.
For photography fans Samsung Galaxy A50 has triple camera setup and it has AI integrated in it. This is the first of Samsung’s A series phone where it has on-screen fingerprint sensor. So, we consider the security then also the phone tops the rank. It also has a face unlock feature in it. It has 25-megapixel camera with f/1.7 aperture, 5-megapixel Depth sensor for Live Focus and an 8-megapixel Ultra-Wide lens. The smartphone features a 4000mAh battery and has 6GB of RAM.
Galaxy A50 starts with INR 19,990 for 4GB RAM/64GB while the other variant is available at INR ₹22,990 which has 6GB RAM/64GB storage.
Samsung Galaxy A50 Specifications:
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Dual SIM
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- 6.4 inch Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Octa-Core (Quad 2.3GHz + Quad 1.7GHz) Exynos 9610 10nm processor with Mali-G72 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB RAM with 128GB Storage, Expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- 25MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 25MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging
You can download the recent USB Driver and PC Suite for your new Samsung Galaxy A50 from the links stated on this page. And just by clicking you can download the softwares. These tools are free and very important for one to have in their kit. Because they help in increasing productivity along with the security of the smartphone.
PC Suites are used to manage data of your smartphone. They can easily transfer the data from mobile to laptop and vice versa. Additionally, they help in taking backup and restoring the data. They also help in receiving frequent security patches and updates that will keep your phone up to date.
SideSync help you directly access your phone from your PC. Infact you can use mouse and keyboard to accessories the phone. Drivers are softwares that allow the hardware of the phone to communicate with the OS. Drivers are important because they help your PC in detecting your smartphone. Rooting or installing Custom ROMs is something that requires drivers to be installed in them.