Seems like 5G phones are something new in trend. Recently Xiaomi also announces its first 5G phone MI Mix 3. In the event, the earlier company promised to launch the phone as a gift to Xiaomi’s fans. The phone is all boxed up with interesting features. It has a huge screen of 6.39 inch Full Hd display with AMOLED screen. Talking about the processor, the phone has Snapdragon 855 7nm SoC with Qualcomm X50 5G modem. Ceramic back on the phone gives it a classy look. To deal with heating issue they provided a Hybrid cooling.
The phone has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and joining the trend they also provided the fast charging with Qualcomm quick charge 4+ and it also supports wireless charging. For the camera lovers: the phone has a dual rear camera, the primary camera of 12 MP with Sony IMX363 sensor and a secondary camera of a 12MP telephoto lens with Samsung S5K3M3+ sensor. The camera supports AI recognition capturing one of a kind image. One thing for sure the camera won’t disappoint the user. For selfie lovers, it has a front camera of 24 MP with Sony IMX576 sensor and a secondary camera of 2MP DoF sensor with flash.
Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 5G Specifications:
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano) Support
- Fingerprint sensor
- 6.39 inch Full HD+ AMOLED 19:5:9 display with 2340 × 1080 pixels resolution, 103.8% NTSC Color Gamut, 60000:1 contrast ratio, 600 nits brightness
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB and 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage memory
- 12 Megapixel primary rear camera with 26mm wide-angle lens, 1/2.6″ Sony IMX363 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 1.4µm pixel size, dual LED flash, 4-axis OIS and Optical zoom that also records Ultra HD 4K videos and 960 fps slo-mo. The secondary one is 12 Megapixel camera with Samsung S5K3M3+ sensor, 1.0 µm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture and 2X zoom.
- 24 Megapixel shooter with Super Pixel low-light tech and Sony IMX576 sensor along with secondary 2 Megapixel DOF camera, OV02A10 sensor with customized high CRI selfie light.
- 5G Sub6, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (4×4 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3800mAh battery with Quick Charge 4.0+ fast charging, 10W Qi wireless charging
The phone will be available in different color variants such as Onyx Black and Sapphire blue colors. The 6GB with 64 GB storage is priced at Rs 48260($679). It will be available on the official MI website in May.
Here we are providing PC Suite and Drivers for your XIaomi Mi MIX 3; you can easily download by clicking the link below. Pc suite basically saves you from the hustle; it helps to make your device well organized and junk free. Other than this PC suite also provides extra security to your phone. PC suite is basically a software package that helps to connect your mobile with computer. With the help of this, you can back up your device easily. It is time-saving.
Drivers are basically the medium that helps to connect your device and system. With the help of proper driver, you can connect your phone with the computer. Drivers are basically USP. With the help of PC suite, you can synchronize all your phone contacts, data, and photos in a single click.