A well known budget device manufacturer today unveiled a new mid ranged smartphone named iberry Auxus Linea L1. It is priced at Rs. 6,990 and will be available starting June 25th. The phone features a 4.5 inch OGS display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection and supports Dual SIM facility. iberry has powered the phone with 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor accompanied with 1GB of RAM and a Mali 400 GPU making the phone better in all aspects whether it is Performance, multitasking or Gaming.
With iberry Auxus Linea L1 we also get a 5 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and a 2 Megapixel camera at the front for video calling. It comes with 4GB internal storage memory with an expansion slot supporting upto 64GB microSD card. As far as connectivity is concerned, the device is compatible with 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and aGPS. iberry is running the phone on 2000 mAh battery from which we can expect pretty good battery backup.
iberry Auxus Linea L1 specifications:
- Android 4.4 KitKat Operating System
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 4.5 inch OGS display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor
- 1GB DDR3 RAM
- Mali 400 GPU
- 5 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 2 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, aGPS
- 4GB internal memory, expandable upto 64GB using MicroSD Card
- 2000 mAh battery