Don’t know how to duplicate weapons in Borderlands 3? If so, then you’re in the right place. We got you covered. Here’s a Borderlands 3 Cheat.
Here, we are providing the complete steps by which you can easily duplicate the guns and other weapons in the Borderlands 3 on your PC. Also, by using the exploit related data, you can share your legendary weapons, guns with your friends.
Here is How to Duplicate Legendary Weapons and Guns in Borderlands 3:
In Borderlands 3, you can duplicate any weapon, legendary weapons and guns while playing in multiplayer mode on PC. By this, you can easily share your weapons and guns with your friends.
Below is the step-by-step guide to doing so :
Before jumping on to the process, first, make sure to COPY your save files. NEVER move the files, always copy them.
- First of all, copy your save files. Go to the location of the save file and copy-paste it somewhere else.
It is generally located in : Documents > My Games > Borderlands 3 > Saved >SaveGames> Folder > 1.sav.
You just need to copy and paste this file somewhere else.
- Now, start playing the game in multiplayer mode with the same person /friend who wants the weapon.
- Now, drop the weapon on the ground and tell your friend to pick it up.
- Now, exit the game.
- After that, paste the old save the file back to its location. In this way, you can overwrite the latest save with your old save.
- Now, check and you will find that your friend will have the same weapon or legendary weapon like you. You can start playing again and repeat the steps for copying more weapons.