How to root Xiaomi Redmi 1S MIUI ROM
Have you been searching ‘How to root the Xiaomi Redmi 1S! If yes, then here you are with your answer. Rooting Xiaomi MI3 is easy but when we have to root Redmi 1S then it is a bit tricky. Here you have all the steps for rooting your smartphone completely. If you will follow the procedure as the way it has written then you would be able to get your phone rooted.
Note: Please remember always to take backup of your phone so that if something goes wrong there should be no missing of your data. Also remember if you follow the instruction carefully you would get your phone rooted otherwise don’t blame or make us responsible if anything goes wrong.
- A Xiaomi Redmi 1S (Obviously)
- Download the update.zip file
- Turn on your Developer option by clicking on your build number 7 times. Go to Settings > About Phone >and click on the build number
- You should also have Stock MI Recovery 2.0.1 installed on your phone
- Connect your phone and transfer that update.zip file on the phone in the root directory which is Computer > HM 1S > Internal Storage
- Detach your phone from the Computer with remove USB safely option
- Open the Updater App and now go to Menu > Options and select the Reboot to recovery mode
- When in Recovery Mode select the preferred language and continue
- Select and Install the update.zip to System
- Your update.zip will be updated and then reboot the phone when prompted
- Now when the device will be turned on, Go to Security option and Check the allow permissions to get the Root Permission activated
That’s it you are done rooting your phone. Enjoy your Rooted Redmi 1S. In case you feel to unroot and go back to the stock rom, check this tutorial.