Microsoft reveals Nokia Lumia 730 Dual SIM and Lumia 735 selfie-focused smartphones
Microsoft has revealed the Nokia Lumia 730 Dual SIM and the Lumia 735 at the IFA 2014. Both of these smartphones have the same features and specifications when compared the only real difference you would feel is that, there is a Dual SIM support on the Nokia Lumia 730 and Lumia 735 which supports 4G LTE network capability.
Coming on to the specifications of these phones, Nokia Lumia 730 Dual and Lumia 735 comes with the Windows Phone 8.1 OS with the Lumia Denim update. Both the smartphones have a 4.7inch ClearBlack OLED capacitive display with Corning’s Gorilla Glass at the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. One of the strong points of these phones are the processor which is from Qualcomm. Its a 1.2Ghz Quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor giving you fast and fluid performance.
The Camera on both the phones are a 6.7 MP with LED Flash and it could also record 1080p videos. As these devices are Selfie-focused smartphones, they equipped a 5.0 MP camera with a wide angle lens and 24mm focal length making your pictures look great. There is 1GB RAM and a 8GB internal storage for your apps, games and your media files. You can expand the storage upto 128GB with a microSD card.
Talking about the connectivity part, Nokia Lumia 730 Dual SIM by name it suggests that it would support two SIM on the phone. Lumia 735 gives you the 4G LTE network connectivity and that’s the difference between these two guys. Other Connectivity options are pretty basic ones with Bluetooth, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS. For powering these two devices there is a 2220mAh battery too. Let’s check these specs in more detail.
Nokia Lumia 730 Dual SIM and Lumia 735 specifications:
- Windows Phone 8.1 OS with Lumia Denim update
- Dual SIM with 3G HSPA+ network Support (Nokia Lumia 730 Dual SIM)
- 5 inch ClearBlack OLED HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 720 x 1280 Pixels Resolution
- 1.2Ghz Quad-core Snapdragon 400 Processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- 6.7 MP rear auto focus Camera with Zeiss Optics, OIS and LED Flash
- 5.0 MP front facing Camera with Wide Angle Lens, 24mm Focal Lenght
- 1080p Video Recording
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal Storage, Expandable upto 128GB with MicroSD card
- 4G LTE/3G HSPA+ Network Connectivity (Nokia Lumia 735)
- Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS, NFC
- 2220mAh Battery
The Lumia 730 Dual SIM is priced at 199 Euros (Rs. 15,800 / US$ 260 approximately) The Lumia 735 with 4G LTE would be coming for 219 Euros (Rs. 17,400 / US$288 approximately). Both these smartphones comes in different colors viz bright green, bright orange, dark grey and white color. About the availability, it could probably come in the market from starting October.