The 2nd generation of Motorola Moto G is now available in India; Motorola has unveiled this device Moto G 2nd Gen yesterday with the price tag of Rs. 12,999 and is also available on the official website of Flipkart. The newer version for this smartphone will be coming with enhance camera, bigger display and dual stereo speakers with a memory expansion slot up to 32GB using microSD card. It would be running on Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box.
Flipkart is also offering a discount offers on the launch day like, Digital magazine from India Today Group would be having a 70% flat on 1-year subscription, shopping through using the Myntra app will also gives you a flat 35% off. On purchase of Moto G 2nd Gen‘s cases and covers there will be a 50% off with Rs. 500 off on more than Rs. 2500 for shopping selected watches.
Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen is powered with a 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 with 1GB RAM for games and application. It has a 5-inch touch screen display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection and has a 8 megapixel rear camera with LED flash, it has a 2 megapixels front facing camera.
Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen Dual SIM specifications:
- OS Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 5-inch capacitive touch screen IPS OGS display, Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor by Qualcomm, Adreno 350 GPU
- 8MP back camera with LED flash, 720p HD video recording at 30fps
- 2MP front facing camera
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable upto 32GB via microSD
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS
- Dual front-facing stereo speakers
- Dual SIM, 3G network connectivity
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio
- 2070mAh removable battery
The new Motorola Moto G 2nd Dual comes in black and white color for Rs. 12,999. On September 15 the company will also be launching a Flip covers and back covers too.