For becoming a good writer it is not enough to write a good article or a blog or other such thing, a good writer needs to make sure that all his writing is free from any kind of errors. As a writer, you may have written a thing that is structured or informative or appealing but if your content has a grammatical error in any sentence then all your effort will go waste. That is the reason why, before submitting or publishing the writing a writer should always go for proofreading the document very carefully and finding out the errors in it, and rectifying those mistakes.
But it is always easier to say than done. Most of the professional writer needs to work within a short deadline and it takes a lot of time to finalize a topic since you have to make the document according to the instruction of the client. Hence, after creating the final draft a writer hardly gets any time to proofread the document and thus some silly grammatical mistakes get left in the sentence. Hence, the biggest mistake from the writer’s side occurs when they avoid proofreading of their writings. Proofreading is undoubtedly the most vital part of any content writing and you can never ignore it due to the lack of time. If you do not have enough time to proofread your document you must use grammar checking tools that will automatically check all silly grammatical mistakes in your document and helps you to improve the quality of your writings.
Best tools for automatic grammar checking
In this article we have come up with some essential online grammar checking tools which every writer should use for making their document error-free:
- Grammarly: One of the most favorite grammar checkers for the sentence is Grammarly and most of the professional writers around the world use it. However, Grammarly is a multi-purpose tool with the help of which you will be able to do various things starting from proofreading to grammar checking. It is very easy to use Grammarly and you just need to do install Grammarly as a plugin or an extension in your web browser or outlook or word documents. Grammarly has a very sophisticated algorithm that can automatically spot errors in the documents and give the writer some suggestions to fix the errors. However, the writer may take the suggestion or ignore it.
- GrammarLookup.com: Another best grammar checking software is GrammarLookup.com. It helps the writer to correct the grammatical in a sentence and errors in punctuation in the content within a very limited period. With the help of this tool, the writer can check capitalization, punctuation, spelling, mistakes, and comes apart from finding out the grammatical mistakes. For example, if a writer mistakenly starts a sentence with a small letter then also this software will detect the sentence as an error and will suggest the writer for starting the line with the upper case. Hence, with the help of this tool, you will be able to minimize the chances of mistakes in the document.
- Ginger: Ginger is another best online grammar checking tool which takes care of several silly grammatical mistakes like “a”, “an”, “the”, “has”, “have”, etc. So, with the help of this ideal software writers can correct silly mistakes like subject-verb, punctuation, and other silly mistakes in their document. This tool also comes up with an advanced feature called a Personal English Trainer module. This feature helps the writer to improve their English language skills. The best thing is that a writer can use it on the Google Chrome web browser and can also run on iPhone, Android, iPad, etc.
- SentenceCheckUp.com: SentenceCheckUp.com is a remarkable online sentence checking program, which can also check grammar and punctuation online. With the help of this tool, a writer can go for run-on sentence checks, fragment check, remove the grammatical errors, and improve the various writing style of the writer.
- GrammarCheck.net: When it comes to grammar checking software the name of this software cannot be ignored. With the help of this software, writers can make corrections to any type of grammatical mistakes, punctuation errors, incorrect sentence patter, and incorrect spellings. This software is also very easy to use since a writer just needs to copy the text and paste it into the text area of the software. After that, the writer needs to click on the Free check button and it will automatically find out the errors in the content and underline the mistakes. When the writer right-clicks on the underlined word some suggestions will come out for correcting the mistake. The writer can then choose one of the suggested words or sentences for correcting the errors.
- Reverso.net: Reverso.net is yet another most popular grammar and punctuation checking tool. People from all over the world use this grammar checking tool and the best thing about this software is that it provides you a high level of correctness and rapidity apart from checking grammatical errors in the sentence. It also comes up with an advanced measure for enhancing the English of the writer. Hence, this tool is an ideal grammar checking tool for all types of writers.
- SpellChecker: SpellChecker is another special grammar checker that not only checks grammatical errors but also checks spelling in the documents. This tool also provides suggestions on the error and shows you the way to improve the sentence. The most excellent feature of this tool is that it can check the sentence in different languages. This software is one of the simplest online proofreading software and it is highly used by professional writers.
All these above-mentioned software are very useful for a writer since it helps them to get an error-free document. However, all these tools are excellent and it is up to up which one to choose and whether to take the suggestion of this tool or not.