Samsung to launch Galaxy Note 4 in India today, Shipping starts from October 17th
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will be launching tomorrow in India that is on 14th October,2014. The Note 4 would be available with all the retail outlets from 17th of October this year. This phablet was unveiled at the IFA last month which took place in Berlin by Samsung. No doubt the latest Premium Phablet comes with several new and unique features, you can check its Best top 10 features here.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 features a 5.7 inch Super AMOLED Display with the resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. It is powered by an Exynos Octa-Core Processor which will be running on two 4 cores that is Cortex-A57 quad-core and Cortex-A53 quad core processor or with a 2.7 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 805 Processor. Pulling more performance this phablet has 3GB of RAM for powerful multitasking. It also comes with a 16MP camera with Dual-tone LED Flash and on the front there is a 3.7MP front facing camera. This phablet also offers various features and also gives you a complete new S-Pen and its features this time are updated too.
Let’s check out the specs of the phablet ion detail:
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- 4G LTE/3G HSPA+ Network Connectivity
- 5.7inch Quad HD Super AMOLED Display
- 1440 x 2560 Pixels Resolution
- 1.9GHz Octa Core (1.9GHz Quad + 1.3GHz Quad Core) Exynos Processor with Mali-T760 GPU or 2.7 GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 805 processor with Adreno 420 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB Internal Storage, Expandable up to 128GB with a microSD card
- 16.0MP Camera with LED Flash, OIS Sensor and UHD Video Recording
- 3.7MP Front facing Camera with f/1.9 aperture
- Bluetooth 4.1 LE, ANT+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ b/g/n/ac, Dual-Band, Wi-Fi HotSpot, GPS GLONASS, NFC
- Infrared LED Support for Smart TV operation
- S Health 3.5, Finger Scanner, UV, Heart Rate Monitoring
- microUSB v2.0, MHL 3.0
- 3200mAh Battery
Samsung might also announce the launch of Galaxy S Gear. The price for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is not yet announced for India but we should be probably getting it all tomorrow. So, let’s just wait for a day and hope the prices match the same what we saw for the European countries.