The Apple fan’s has been waiting for the iPad Mini 3 Retina Display and the iPad Air 2 and today, Apple has revealed the new iPad’s. The Apple iPad 3 Retina display has the 7.9 inch display with the resolution of 2048 x 1536 and it is the same screen and resolution that we saw on the last year’s iPad Mini with Retina Display. Still the new iPad Mini 3 with Retina Display has the same Apple A7 processor with M7 motion co-processor.
The additional thing you would find in this iPad Mini 3 is the Touch ID fingerprint sensor and iOS 8.1 and it doesn’t have the NFC, so this iPad have to use the Apple Pay in the apps itself. The iPad Mini 3 comes with 5.0MP iSight Camera with LED Flash and it is also capable of recording the 1080p videos. On the front, you will find a FaceTime HD Camera. The iPad Mini 3 has internal storage option of 16GB, 64GB and 128GB.
Apple iPad mini 3 Specs:
- Apple iOS 8.1
- 7.9 inch QXGA Retina Display
- 4G LTE
- 2048×1536 Pixels Resolution with 326ppi
- Apple A7 Chip 64-bit Architecture and M7 co-processor
- 5.0MP iSight camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 1.2MP HD Facetime camera
- 16GB, 64GB, 128GB Internal Storage
- Bluetooth 4.0, Wi Fi (802.11a/b/g/n) Dual Band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) MIMO
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- 23.8 Watt Hour Battery with 10 hours
Apple iPad Mini 3 with Retina Display cost’s about $399 for 16GB, $499 for 64G and $599 for 128GB for all the WiFi versions. The price for the 16GB, 64GB and 128GB for WiFi + LTE version is $529, $629 and $729 respectively. The iPad Mini 3 comes in Gold, Silver and Space Gray. The pre-order has already been started and will soon start the shipping from next week.