Sony Xperia Z4 announced but only for Japan
Finally Sony today quietly announced “Xperia Z4”. As of now there is no release date announced, either the pricing, but the shocking statement with this device is that Xperia Z4 will be only available in Japanese market. It will not go to international market. There would be some another flagship device for global market.
Talking about the device, Sony Xperia Z4 is slightly upgraded compared to last year’s Z3. Coming out of the box with Android 5.0 lollipop operating system, it features an amazing 5.2 inch Full HD Triluminos Display powered with X-Reality engine Live Colour LED. Being Full HD the screen offers 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. It is IPX5 / IPX8 rating for dust and water resistance device. Sony has powered Xperia Z4 with Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor accompanied by 3GB RAM and Adreno 430 GPU. As per storage, it comes with built-in 32GB memory and supports external SD upto 128GB.
Sony has provided us smartphones with better camera quality and features. They continue the trend with Xperia Z4 also packing it with 20.7 Megapixel Camera at rear facing having Exmos RS sensor. You can now record 4K video recordings as well. While the front facing camera sports a 5.1 Megapixel camera with same Exmor R sensor and 25mm wide-angle lens using which you can capture amazing selfies. You also dont need to worry about connectivity as Z4 supports wide range of options including 4G LTE /3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/ GLONASS, MHL 3.0 and NFC.
Coming to the Battery, it was surprising to see 2930mAh Battery with Z4, while Xperia Z3 was having 3100mAh. Anyways, we still have the STAMINA mode. Other features of this smartphone consists Sony DSEE HX audio technology, LDAC codec, FM Radio with RDS. Xperia Z4 will be available in multiple colors including White, Black, and Aqua Green.
Sony Xperia Z4 Specifications:
- Android 5.0 Lollipop OS
- IPX5 / IPX8 rating for dust and water resistance
- 5.2 inch Full HD Triluminos Display powered with X-Reality engine Live Colour LED
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor
- 3GB of RAM
- Adreno 430 GPU
- 32GB internal memory, expandable upto 128GB using microSD card
- 20.7 Megapixel rear camera with Exmos RS sensor
- 5.1 Megapixel front-facing camera with Exmor R sensor and 25mm wide-angle lens
- 4K video recording
- Sony DSEE HX audio technology, LDAC codec
- 4G LTE /3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/ GLONASS, MHL 3.0 and NFC
- 2930mAh Battery with STAMINA mode