Choosing a smartphone now a days has become really tough because we get so many phone releases every day. Specially when it comes to Android, we have several devices from budget to expensive, from gaming phone to productivity and so on. I tried to gather the best and top 8 smartphones running on Android OS to list here which can make your choice narrow. The list contains high end to mid ranged budget phone. Let’s take a look.
According to user’s rating, Galaxy Note 4 is still on top besides being so expensive. It is all because of its powerful specifications and handy features which we rarely see in any other smartphones.
Galaxy Note 4 Specifications:
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS
- 5.7inch Quad HD Super AMOLED Display
- 1440 x 2560 Pixels Resolution
- 1.9GHz Octa Core (1.9GHz Quad + 1.3GHz Quad Core) Exynos Processor with Mali-T760 GPU or 2.7 GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 805 processor
- with Adreno 420 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB Internal Storage, Expandable up to 128GB with a microSD card
- 16.0MP Camera with LED Flash, OIS Sensor and UHD Video Recording
- 3.7MP Front facing Camera with f/1.9 aperture
- 4G LTE-A Cat.6 and 3G HSPA+ network connectivity
- Bluetooth 4.1 LE, ANT+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ b/g/n/ac, Dual-Band, Wi-Fi HotSpot, GPS GLONASS, NFC
- Infrared LED Support for Smart TV operation
- S Health 3.5, Finger Scanner, UV, Heart Rate Monitoring
- microUSB v2.0, MHL 3.0
- 3200mAh Battery
Again a Samsung device on position #2. This is the latest Flagship from the company which was launched with Galaxy S6 Edge. The new Galaxy S6 keeps it spot in top 2 being a powerhouse device with better camera and features.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Specifications:
- Android 5.0.2 Lollipop with TouchWiz UX
- 5.1 inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Glass finishing
- IR blaster, finger print sensor and heart rate sensor
- 2.1 GHz and 1.5 GHz quad-core 14nm 64-bit Eynos 7420 chipset CPU
- 3GB of LPDDR4 RAM
- 32GB, 64GB and 128GB built-in storage memory, No MicroSD card provided
- 115 GB of Microsoft OneDrive storage for 2 years
- 16 megapixel ISOCELL primary camera with f/1.9,optical image stabilization, Auto HDR and IR white balance detection.
- Capable to records 4K videos
- 5 megapixel front facing camera with f/1.9 shooter, optimized for proper Selfies
- Cat.6 LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, IR Remote, USB 2.0, and NFC
- MST mobile payments certified by Visa, MasterCard and partnered with American Express, Citi, JPMorgan Chase, US Bank and Bank of
- 6.8mm thick and weighs only about 138 grams.
- 2,550mAh battery, WPC and PMA wireless charging standards.
3. LG G3:
Now this is something really strong competitor for both above devices. Last year’s Flagship LG G3 comes with powerful specifications, better camera and some new features of its own. However, it is not as good as the company’s latest flagship LG G4.
LG G3 Specifications:
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Operating System
- 5.5 inch Quad HD IPS touch screen display
- 2560 × 1440 pixels resolution with 538ppi pixel density
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974AC) processor
- 2GB of RAM
- Adreno 330 GPU
- 13 Megapixel rear camera Laser Auto Focus, OIS and Dual LED Flash
- 2.1 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 4K video recording
- 16GB internal memory, expandable upto 128GB using microSD card
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 , GPS, NFC, Slim Port
- 3000 mAh removable battery with wireless charging
This is the 2nd Generation Moto X launched last year. Upgraded with larger display and better specifications, Moto X gets all new Android updates before than other brands bringing all new features for you. It is even cheaper and the top three devices mentioned above.
Motorola Moto X (2014) Specifications:
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- 5.2 inch Full HD AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1920 x 1080 pixels Resolution
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974-AC) processor
- 2GB RAM
- Adreno 330 GPU
- 13 Megapixel rear camera with dual LED Ring flash and f/2.25 aperture
- 2 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 4K video recording with rear camera and 1080p Recording with Front camera
- 3G, WiFi 802.11a/g/b/n/ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS and NFC
- 2300 mAh battery