Sony Xperia A4 with Lollipop OS, 4.6-inch HD display, 20.7MP Camera announced
While we were expecting global version of Xperia Z4, Sony today introduced a new high end smartphone named ‘Xperia A4 (SO-04G)‘. However, this is also said to be launched as ‘Xperia Z4 Compact’. As of now there is no information about its price but the phone will hit the market by mid June in 4 different color choices, i.e White, Grey, Pink, and Blue colors.
The new Xperia A4 comes with an HD 4.6 inch Triluminos Display with X-Reality for Mobiles offering 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. Coming out of the box with Android 5.0 Lollipop it is powered with 2.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974AC) processor and 2GB RAM. It can be a good choice for photography fans as well because of its 20.7 Megapixel camera having Exmos RS sensor, HDR photos & videos at rear facing while the front facing sports a 2.2 Megapixel shooter. Users can record 1080p videos using rear camera, while the front camera supports on 720p video recording.
It comes with built-in 16GB storage memory and supports upto 128 GB microSD card. Xperia A4 also appears great in Xi LTE, WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n/ac , Bluetooth 4.0 with APT-X, GPS/ GLONASS, MHL and NFC. It is a IPX5,8 / IP6X rating for dust and water resistance device powered on 2600mAh battery with STAMINA mode.
Sony Xperia A4 (SO-04G) Specifications:
- Android 5.0 Lollipop OS
- IPX5,8 / IP6X rating for dust and water resistance
- 4.6 inch Triluminos Display with X-Reality for Mobiles
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974AC) processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal memory, expandable upto 128 GB using microSD card
- 20.7 Megapixel rear camera with Exmos RS sensor, HDR photos & videos, 1080p video recording.
- 2.2 Megapixel front-facing camera with 720p video recording
- Xi LTE, WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n/ac , Bluetooth 4.0 with APT-X, GPS/ GLONASS, MHL and NFC
- 2600mAh battery with STAMINA mode