Intex today unveiled the new member of its cloud series, Intex Cloud M5 II. Priced at just Rs. 4,799/- it is a budget device which is now available in two different color choices, i.e Black with Blue & White with Orange. Talking about the phone, it is running on Android 4.4 KitKat OS with Dual SIM support and features a 5 inch FWVGA TN display offering 854 x 480 pixels resolution.
Intex has powered Cloud M5 II with 1.2 GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731 processor accompanied by 1GB RAM. As per storage the phone comes with 8GB internal memory with support of up to 32GB MicroSD card. It comes with 5 Megapixel rear camera having dual LED Flash, and a 1.3 Megapixel front-facing camera for video calling and conferencing. Being budget phone, Cloud M5 II supports only basic connectivity options including 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. It is packed with 2000 mAh battery.
Intex Cloud M5 II Specifications:
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- Dual SIM
- 5 inch FWVGA TN display
- 854 x 480 pixels resolution
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731 processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory, expandable upto 32GB using MicroSD card
- 5 Megapixel rear camera with dual LED Flash
- 1.3 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2000 mAh battery