Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G Price Cut by Rs. 2000, Now Available at Rs. 7999
Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi has cut the price of its Redmi Note 4G by 2000 in India and it is now available at Rs. 7,999/-. This smart phone was launched back in December at Rs 9,999/
Mi India’s official pages on Twitter and Facebook are highlighting this price cut. Check in the picture given below of Mi India’s pages on social networking website. Redmi Note 4G is now available for Rs. 7,999/- INR at all major online retailers like Amazon, Flipkart, and Snapdeal etc. and also through mi.com. It will also be available in mobile stores and Airtel stores from today.
This cut off in price of Redmi Note 4G is a good chance for those who were planning to grab the smartphone with Decent Configuration, Bigger Screen at low price. Redmi Note 4G looks similar to Redmi Note 3G. It sports a 5.5 inch IPS LCD display which gives resolution of 1280×720 pixels. It runs out of box on Android v4.4 (Kit Kat). It is powered with Qualcomm MSM8928 Snapdragon 400 Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A7 processor and 2 GB of RAM. Redmi Note 4G features a 13 megapixel rear camera and 5 mega pixel front-shooter.
Redmi Note 4G Complete Specifications:
- 5.5 inch HD IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen Display
- 720 x 1280 pixels with 267 ppi pixel density
- Android 4.4 Kitkat with MIUI 5.0
- Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A7 Qualcomm MSM8928 Snapdragon 400 Processor
- 2GB of RAM
- Adreno 30
- 8 GB internal storage, expandable upto 64GB
- 13 Megapixel Rear camera, 5 Megapixel front facing camera
- Full HD 1080p video recording @30 fps
- Li-Po 3100 mAh battery
- Talktime upto Up to 38 h (2G) / Up to 14 h (3G)
try to manage price Rs 5000/ having features like2GBRAM4GB Roman 32GB internal memory expandable up to128GB.5000 may battery.Dragon trail,finger print sensor with good processor.